Feel more satisfied
and fuller, longer
Before we talk about the side effects from drugs with Garcinia Cambogia extract we should tell you how to take Garcinia for slimming effect.
We have a list of common recommendations which are given to people who takes any type of weight loss supplement, not only Garcinia:
#1 – Increase fluid intake to 2-2.5 liters per day;
#2 – Try to eat as often as possible in small portions – this will further stimulate metabolism;
#3 – Exclude from the diet all the sources of fast carbohydrates – sugar, chocolate, sweets and alcohol;
#4 – Replace salt with special diet spices and dried herbs or algae.
According to what Dr. Oz says, the period for taking Garcinia for Slimming must be not less than 14 days. During this time, your blood sugar level will be balanced, the body will start to get used to small portions, the desire to eat sweets may disappear. If it is necessary, the rate of the drug taking can be increased, but first you should consult with a nutrition specialist.
In order to get a successful treatment of obesity using Garcinia Cambogia you should stick to the following rules:
1) Pick the correct dose. A safe dose of Garcinia extract is 2800 mg per day. However, it is desirable to use a lower dose. Once you have purchased this drug, you should determine how much to take it. The daily recommended dose should be about 1,500 mg per day, although the amount may vary depending on the type of a supplement that you take. So follow the manufacturer’s instructions and consult your doctor before using.
2) Take the drug in a tablet form. This drug comes in two forms. First – tablet form, in the form of tablets or capsules. If you buy a supplement in the form of pills, take them with water. Take capsule 30-60 minutes before each meal with a whole glass of water.
Typically, Garcinia should be taken three times a day. Each dose of Garcinia cambogia before meals should be between 500 mg. In order not to exceed the limit.
3) Take the liquid extract of Garcinia cambogia. The second embodiment is the liquid form of the drug. Typically, in this form, it is recommended to take 1-2 drops before each meal, but the amount will depend on the concentration of the extract. Put a couple of drops under the tongue and hold for a minute or so. Do not eat within 30-60 minutes after taking the supplements.
Before taking Garcinia in liquid form, ask your pharmacist or health care professional what concentration is in a chosen drug. Learn also how many drops correspond 1500 mg of a daily dose. Knowing the total number of drops, divide it into three, and take before each meal.
4) Eat healthy foods and stay physically active. If you do not make adjustments to your diet and increase physical activity, it is unlikely you will be able to lose weight, only taking this supplement. Include in your diet nutritious meals and healthy snacks, and this will greatly increase your chance of success. In addition, it is highly recommended to eliminate sweets, processed foods and sweetened soft drinks from your diet, if you really want to lose weight.
There is no need to run a marathon in order to stay physically active. Start with small steps that will increase your activity level and will help you to move more and stay healthy. Start with a walk, gardening, go hiking, swimming, playing golf or tennis. Then you can increase the workload.
5) Try to avoid foods that contain a high percent of fiber. To date there is no scientific evidence that Garcinia Cambodian influences weight. However, some studies show that the use of Garcinia effects on losing weight especially in the waist area. It is necessary to eliminate certain foods from your diet. You should limit your intake of foods that have lots of fiber, particularly at a time when you are taking Garcinia.
This means that you have to give up foods with a high level of fiber, if you are taking Garcinia 30-60 minutes before meals. However, you can include that type of foods with high fiber content into those meals when you do not take Garcinia.
It can be healthy snacks, for example nuts, granola bars, chips made of cabbage Cale, fruit, especially apples, cherries, plums and raw vegetables, such as broccoli, carrots and celery.
6) Be ready to limit your intake of fatty and sugary foods. You should also avoid foods that even contain too much fat or sugar. Try to eliminate from your diet chips, cakes, pies, bacon, mayonnaise, sweets and chocolate. All of them contain a high percentage of sugar or fat, and some of them contain both. You should also limit the consumption of bread, potatoes, pasta, sauces.
Give your preference to fish, lean meats, such as turkey, chicken and lean beef, and green leafy vegetables such as spinach and arugula.
But! There may be a risk if you take Garcinia on the background of a low or free carbohydrate diet. This combination may cause a sudden decrease of glucose levels in blood (hypoglycemia). The first symptoms are dizziness, muscle weakness, causeless nausea. If you have the first sign of hypoglycemia try to drink hot sweet tea. If after such a drink and rest you do not feel better, please consult your doctor.
7) Please note that Garcinia – a supplement. Since Garcinia is a dietary supplement, it has not been approved by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration). This means that the Office of Food and Drug Administration has not established whether this is a safe supplement. Whenever buying supplements, keep in mind that your chosen supplement should meet the minimum of requirements according to good manufacturing practices.
8) Learn about the possible contraindications and side effects.
Purchasing any dietary supplement which contains Garcinia Cambogia extract, some of you do not forget to look at the instruction, searching for any contraindications or side effects. But here is a thing – you will not find them. How comes? Because the vast majority of supplements contain Garcinia cambogia extract at a low dose, which is not even theoretically could have a clinical effect. One tablet typically contains 100-200 mg of active substance. This is a too small dosage, even if we assume that Garcinia cambogia extract accelerates weight loss. Such low dosages have no side effects. They are safe for health. But if you increase the dosage on your own and increase the number of tablets of Garcinia cambogia for single intake, adverse effects are possible. They do not develop immediately, but after a few months of regular intake of this supplement. Taking into account that obesity always requires a very long-term treatment, Garcinia cambogia in some cases may pose a threat to health. A plant extract, in accordance to data of clinical trials, exerts a negative impact on the liver function. Garcinia cambogia extract can reduce the function of the testes in men. This effect was noticed during the scientific experiments on rabbits. Although there is no evidence of the statement that the very plant has the same impact of the testicles of the human, but anyway men still should better consume this supplement with caution. Occasionally there are side effects in the lower part of gastrointestinal tract – bloating, swelling, flatulence, changes in the frequency and stool consistency, abdominal pain.
There are some more possible side effects such as dizziness, dry mouth, headache, stomach upset and diarrhea. If you experience any of these symptoms after you start taking supplement, stop taking them and consult your doctor.
You should not take Garcinia if you are pregnant, as there is no clear information regarding the effect of Garcinia Cambogia extract on the health of the child; Garcinia should not be used during lactation – extract can trigger allergies in the child; Do not give this medication to children.
If you are diabetic of any type you should not take preparation with Garcinia Cambogia extract before you consult the doctor. It is necessary to consult with an expert for those who have been diagnosed the problem with the liver or kidneys and endocrine disorders. In these cases the use of Garcinia is not recommended.
9) Please don’t forget to examine drug interactions. The recent studies have shown that Garcinia Cambodia extract can also interact negatively with certain types of medications. Among such drugs are the asthma medication, allergy and diabetes. According to those recent studies Garcinia makes these drugs less effective.
In addition, Garcinia extract may adversely affect on the blood thinning medications, drugs to treat mental illness, painkillers, iron supplements and statin drugs for lowering cholesterol.
Consult your doctor if you are taking any of these medications before you start taking Garcinia.
Please note the following points. Garcinia Cambodia increases levels of the hormone called serotonin in the human body. However, taking Garcinia with antidepressants from the group of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) can cause serotonin syndrome. This can result in neurological symptoms, such as stuttering, anxiety, agitation, loss of coordination and hallucinations. Furthermore, it can lead to an increase in heart rate and increased blood pressure, fever and diarrhea. If you experience any of the side effects, please consult your doctor.
Please remember! Rapid weight loss can lead to serious health problems. Before you start to follow a new diet or take any dietary supplements, consult your healthcare provider.
Do not take more than the recommended norm 3,000 mg per day of Garcinia cambogia extract and do not use Garcinia cambogia more than 14 weeks. Otherwise, this may increase the chances of side effects that may include headache, nausea, and intestinal disorders.
When you purchase this supplement, please read the list of ingredients. Do not buy it unless there is no the components indicated on the pack of the supplement.
This product is not for usage by or sale to people under the age of 18. This very dietary supplement should not be bought for off-label usage. It may be consumed only as directed on the label. This product is not aimed on diagnostics, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. And please remember, the individual weight loss results may differ.